Sunrooms & Patio Rooms
Betterliving Sunrooms are constructed from composite roof panels, aluminum or vinyl frames and custom designed to your specifications. Whether you prefer walls of glass or solid knee walls for privacy, your room can be built the way you want it!
What a better way to extend your home’s living space than with a custom built Betterliving Patio Room or Sunroom? Walls of glass bring gracious living to any home, transforming an empty patio, deck or porch into an inviting retreat nestled in the natural beauty of the outdoors. You get to witness all that outdoor living has to offer – fully protected from the elements. Relax, entertain with family and friends or alone – once you’ve escaped your ordinary life with a Betterliving Sunroom or Patio Room you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Your Betterliving Sunroom includes such specialty-crafted details as:
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units with a range of performance choices
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms
- Built-in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your sunroom roof
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting easy glide on all windows and doors
- All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building certification throughout North America. We are proud to have the Keystone Fenestration Manufacturers Association (FMA) "gold labels" on our sunroom doors and windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).
Year-Round Vinyl Sunrooms
Betterliving Sunrooms offer year-round enjoyment with insulated glass and construction.
- Heat or cool for use in most weather conditions
- New, state-of-the-art reinforced vinyl construction
- Rugged 4 3/16" wall thickness for doors and windows
- Argon-filled, Low-E, double-pane, insulated, tempered glass standard on all sunroom sliding windows and doors.
- Color-matche3d or brass handles
- UL classified, easy access for wiring and outlets
- Sliding doors and windows are ENERGY STAR compliant in all 50 states
- White or Desert Sand finish
Aluminum Three-Season Sunrooms
Our most popular enclosure, the three-season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
- Fully engineered 3" extruded aluminum components
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish
- Color-matched handles
- Choose Low-E, argon-filled, insulated glass or economic single-pane, tempered glass
- White, Desert Sand or Brown finishes
All Betterliving Year-Round Sunrooms and Three-Season Sunrooms Offer:
- Tempered glass in all sliding windows and doors
- Built-in, color matched gutters
- Rugged screens in full 3" frames
- Heavy duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions
- A-frame studio roof styles available
Enclosed Porches (Under Existing Roof)
Betterliving can enclose under your existing roof with custom size sliding doors and windows. Choose year-round vinyl or three-season aluminum frames, or single pane glass.
Fully-engineered roof panels
- All roof panels are tested using ASTME72-98 procedures by an independent testing laboratory
- Our roof panels are constructed with a high-density polystyrene core bonded to maintenance-free aluminum "skins." Core thicknesses are available in 3", 4 ½" and 6" to meet your insulation and structural requirements. Roof panels are also offered in a high strength, phenolic resin impregnated, honeycomb-shaped core.
- Traditional shingled roofing is an available option
High quality glass units
- Quality controlled seal on insulated units
- Manufacturer’s warranty against seal failure and glass breakage
- Tempered glass is about four times stronger than plate glass. (If broken, tempered glass falls into small pebble-like pieces, greatly reducing the likelihood of injury or impact.)
- Choose single pane or insulated Low-E, argon-filled – both options available in clear or bronze glass.
- Betterliving uses PPG Intercept system in all insulated glass
Walls and doors
- Fully integrated sliding windows and doors especially designed for sunrooms
- Steel wheels for long-lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors
- Sturdy, security window and door locks
- Full glass views – floor to ceiling glass walls – available in all styles
- Add light and height with glass knee wall and transoms or choose matching panel knee wall under windows
Sunroom and Patio Room Product Options and Specifications
Betterliving Sunrooms and Patio Rooms are custom built to fit your home and budget. You have many options to choose from and our Betterliving dealer will be happy to help you pick the most suitable for you.
- Three-Season Sunrooms- with a baked on enamel finish that never needs painting
- Year-Round Vinyl Sunrooms – Pure vinyl with solid color throughout and UV inhibitors
- A-frame Roof (Gable)
- Studio Roof (Single Slope)
- Under Existing Roof (Fill-in)
- Any size can be built to your specifications depending on building code requirements
- Panel thicknesses of 3”, 41/2” and 6” to meet your insulation and structural requirements
- Panels can be shingled to match your existing roof as an option
All Betterliving Patio Rooms and Sunrooms feature tempered safety glass in the sliding windows and doors. Tempered glass if four times stronger than annealed glass and, if broken, falls into small bits rater than shattering in dangerous shards.
- Single Pane
- Insulated Low-E, Double-Pane, Argon-Filled
- Clear or Bronze
- All Doors
- Doors and Windows
- Glass Knee Wall
- Glass Transom
- Gable Glass
- Desert Sand
- Brown (Three-Season Sunrooms, only)
Estimate & Catalog Inquiry
Get a free estimate and catalog.